Long before the 1990 Parade of Homes Dream Home was built John Harold was a valuable fixture within the building industry and the Home Builders Association of West Florida. His dedication has never wavered and still today continues to be widely respected and enjoys a close working relationship with building officials and his peers.
John is currently an active participant of the Escambia County Inspection Fund Advisory Boards and a member of the committee involved in re-writing the Land Development Code. John is also a member of the Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce.
John Harold is humbled by a number of accomplishments including:
- President of Home Builders Association
- Chair of Cost & Codes Committee
- Over several years served on numerous construction & development committees
- Twice voted recipient for the esteemed Builder of the Year award
- J.B Hopkins Award for his service to the construction industry